Posts for category: Primary Care Physician
You and your family need a primary care physician in Greenwood Village, CO, someone who knows you well and can provide--even anticipate--your acute, urgent, and continuing care needs.
RPM Family Health provides wellness strategies for your best and longest life possible. Dr. Russak and his team coordinate and deliver premier care for patients of all ages.
What your doctor offers
The American Academy of Primary Care Physicians says that primary care physicians, otherwise known as family doctors, provide true medical homes for their patients. Delivering quality, comprehensive care for patients of all ages, RPM Family Health in Greenwood Village concentrates on the needs of the individual, his or her family, and the community at large.
Primary care physicians place a high premium on the doctor-patient relationship, good communication, patient education and an active partnership between medical staff and families so physical, mental, and emotional health thrives.
As a board-certified physician in both holistic medicine and internal medicine, Dr. Russak and his partners manage their practice for optimal access to patients, both in the areas of hands-on treatment and diagnostic testing. Additionally, they are widely available to answer questions about current treatment and acute care needs.
On a continuing basis, your primary care provider:
- Maintains your medical record, including vaccination, prescription, and surgical records
- Performs routine physicals and tracks your weight, vital signs, BMI, and more
- Coordinates care with the best medical specialists as needed
- Knows your medical, surgical, and medication history well
- Works as your partner to ward off serious chronic illnesses and to manage them appropriately if they do occur
- Is available for sick visits (flu, colds, minor injuries)
- Administers needed immunizations to patients of all ages
- Writes and refills prescriptions and interfaces with your pharmacy
- Manages chronic illnesses such as diabetes, asthma, heart disease, thyroid problems, arthritis, dementia, and more
Be well cared for
Your medical care should not be hit and miss. Be your healthiest with the help of your primary care practice, RPM Family Health in Greenwood Village, CO. When you call us for your routine physical, ask about our Personalized Medicine Program, a great way to affordably access the finest in medical care for the entire family. Please call (303) 856-5989.