Dr. Russak sees patients through his personalized medicine membership practice. This personalized approach to primary care health delivery will change how you perceive your health health and connect with your physician. Dr Russak's personalized care program affords you the comfort and security of knowing that your personal physician is there to alleviate your symptoms, working with you as a proactive partner to optimize your health and enhance your life. When you take an active role in your health, you help Dr Russak detect early signs of serious illness, and to help you to increase life expectancy, quality of health, and your overall satisfaction with your medical care. It also helps you decrease your need for expensive prescription medications and maximize the health insurance you've purchased to maximize the benefits from your health insurance plan.
As a personalized care program member, you'll enjoy the finest in preventive health coupled with breakthrough diagnostics and treatments. He makes every effort to start appointments on time gives his undivided attention to you for as long as necessary. He's invested in your well-being 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, in person, by phone, text or email, or online via Skype or your favorite online meeting platform. No matter where you are in the world when you need him, he or his covering physician is available to you for advice or to discuss a healthcare concern.
Plus, you'll get a number of benefits and amenities that go beyond the basics covered by your health benefit plan. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Comprehensive Annual Executive Physical physicals
- Comprehensive patient visits whenever needed, and that is never rushed
- Management of your overall health issues
- Same day or next day appointments that start on time
- Appointments that last as long as necessary
- Recommendations and/or referrals to the best specialists in your area and around the country
- Office visits for your visiting friends and family as a courtesy to you
- In-depth health research
- 24/7 availability on Dr. Russak’s personal mobile phone and SMS (text messaging)
- Dr. Russak’s undivided attention during each and every visit
- The convenience of one-stop, in-office diagnostic testing and laboratory analysis for many of the recommended health screenings you need
Frequently Asked Questions
Scheduling Routine Office Visits
For routine care, you may make appointments by telephone (303) 221-6797, or online using our patient portal.
Scheduling Urgent Office Visits
For urgent visits, Dr. Russak will always try to be available the same or next business day. Dr. Russak is in the office from 8:15 am to 6:15 pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. East-West Health Center is open 8 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday and 8 am to at least 2 pm on most Saturdays. On Wednesdays and Saturdays, we may suggest seeing Dr. Russak’s PA or another MD in the practice, but you can always see Dr. Russak if you wish.
What if I believe I need emergency medical attention?
For life and limb threatening emergencies, we recommend that you dial 911. Encourage the ambulance to take you to Skyridge Medical Center if possible(or alternatively, Swedish Medical Center) where Dr. Russak is on staff and will be able to help coordinate your care. Always call Dr. Russak (or Kimberly (303) 221-6797 or Katie M-F 8-6) (after hours call Dr. Russak’s cell phone) and we will notify them to expect you and call us upon your arrival.
Which medical and diagnostic services are available in the office?
We are proud that we can be a one-stop Medical Center for most of your Medical needs. We believe that we offer more services than any private health clinic in Denver, including:
- Quest and LabCorp blood drawing with full-time phlebotomists in the office during regular business hours
- Fully equipped laboratory, including immediate testing for throat infections, urine infections, etc.
- CBC (complete blood count) testing that can tell if you have a bad infection, anemia or a clotting problem
- Blood testing that can tell me if you are having a heart attack, blood clot in the leg or lung, or congestive heart failure
- Advanced urine testing for kidney and bladder disease or acute infections
- Full ultrasound services (by appt.)
- EKG (Electrocardiogram) and Bio-Z (cardiac plethysmography)
- Echocardiograms and cardiac stress tests
- Screening for aortic and other aneurysms
- Bladder scan and bladder flow (strength) tests
- Helicobacter Pylori testing for ulcer and/or stomach cancer
- On-site minor procedure room for minor skin surgery
- Testosterone therapy including gels, injections, and 6-month Testopel pellet implantation
- Hormone therapy, including bio-available natural estrogen and progesterone.
- Onsite infusion center for both IV and IM “shot” medications, including B12, Meyer’s Solution, Prolia, etc.
- Full spirometry lung testing
- Glaucoma and vision testing
- Audiometry (hearing tests) and tympanometry
- Ear irrigation for ear wax removal
- Home sleep testing for snoring and to diagnose sleep apnea
- Advanced genetic testing
- Nutrition counseling
- Pap Smears and other gynecological services
- Chiropractic care
- Pain medicine management by specialists trained to provide epidural and other injections
How should I request a prescription refill?
We recommend that you call your pharmacy, as they can communicate with us electronically to get your prescription to you within 24 hours. If you need your refill faster than that, call Kimberly at (303) 221-6797 (Monday – Friday, 8am-6pm) or, if after business hours, call Dr. Russak. Please do not call or text Dr. Russak for prescription refills during business hours, as he will be with patients.
Annual Personalized Medicine Membership Fee
|Family 2 adults and children under age 26||$3000||$825|
The members fee is $3300 per family and $1800 single payable in quarterly installments.
Save money when you pay the annual membership in full in one payment:
If you pay in full in one payment, we discount your membership fee to $3000 annual and $1650 single.
We accept Master Card, Visa, and Personal Checks. We will bill your account automatically for quarterly memberships.
Services covered under my membership program
- Annual Comprehensive Executive Physical, if not covered by insurance
- Discounted Supplements and hormonal therapies in office
- Two visits to acupuncture, chiropractic, or massage with additional visits at discount of 50% or more
- House calls (if warranted) and 24-hour availability, where not covered by insurance
- Certain genetic and advanced lab testing
- If an out-of-town family member or guest becomes suddenly ill or injured, we'll see them as courtesy to you
- All children to age 26 are covered if both parents enroll
- Exclusive entrance for Dr. Russak's Personalized Medicine members and a relaxing private reception area and waiting room
Fees not covered
- Insurance premiums (insurance is required for program)
- Annual insurance plan deductibles
- Prescription medications
How many membership patients do you accept each year?
My personalized medicine membership program is limited to 300 members. A waiting list is available for times when we exceed capacity.
What is Your Membership Renewal Fee?
It is the same as the Annual Membership
Must I pay even if I don’t use any services during the month?
Yes, the Membership is available to you whenever you need it. Sometimes you don’t need it and other times you may need more care than usual
What happens if I move out of the area after I enroll?
If you move away permanently, you may request and receive a refund prorated for the remaining balance of your membership fee.
What if I don’t like the program and want to cancel?
You may cancel at any time and receive a full refund in the first 30 days. After that you will receive the prorated remaining balance on your membership. Any amenity services, medications or supplies utilized prior to the cancellation would be due and payable by you at our usual and customary billed charges.
What if I need an appointment when you are out of town?
In order to keep up-to-date with the latest in Medical Advances, Dr. Russak attends several Medical Meetings and Conferences each year. When Dr. Russak is out-of-town, he strives to still be available by text and checks his email once daily. Feel free to communicate with him that way. If you need to an appointment to be seen in the office, Dr. Russak’s Physican Assistants (PA’s) and physician partners will have set aside sometimes for Personalized Medicine patients. Please call Kimberly to make an appointment with a covering PA or physician (303) 221-6797.
Who will render the majority of my health care?
Dr. Russak will be personally responsible for the majority of your health care.
If I am admitted to the hospital, will you manage my care?
Dr. Russak uses a special team of hospitalists at Swedish and Skyridge that are at the hospital 24 hours a day. However, he will be visiting you at the hospital and be personally involved with the management of your hospital care on a daily basis. If you go to a hospital other than Skyridge or Swedish, Dr. Russak will try to be involved, but federal and state regulations may prevent him from directly managing your care if you go to a hospital where we are not appointed to the medical staff.
If I must go the emergency department, will you be in charge of my care?
If possible, try to go to Skyridge Hospital, where Dr Russak will be able to be involved in managing your care together with the emergency department team.
Are after-hours services are included?
Dr. Russak prides himself on being available pretty much 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Do not hesitate to call his cell phone after hours, if you have any concerns. We only ask that during business hours (8 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday), you first call Kimberly or Katie (303) 221-6797, as Dr. Russak will be seeing patients or may be in a previously scheduled meeting during those times.
Will you provide care for visiting family members, if needed?
Care for visiting family members, even if not regular patients of Dr. Russak, is a benefit of your membership. Call Kimberly to make an appointment (303) 221-6797.
Do you provide samples of prescription medications?
Yes. Whenever possible, we set aside a limited supply of samples of prescription medications to save you money.
Will my personalized membership fee be covered by my insurance?
The fee includes some services that may be covered by certain HSA, HRAs and other account-based plans. We recommend you contact your tax advisor. If your tax advisor has any questions or requires any documentation from us, please contact Kimberly or Katie for assistance. (303) 221-6797.
When can I start to use my membership?
You may use your membership immediately after executing your contract and paying your membership fee.
How do I sign up?
Speak with Dr. Russak’s Executive Assistant, Kimberly. Kimberly and Katie are available to assist you during regular business hours (8-5) weekdays, excluding holidays. (303) 221-6797.
Call Kimberly today and learn more about Dr Russak's Personalized Medicine Membership Program (303) 221-6797.